Between Labor and Capital
The Professional/Managerial Class
Walker, Pat (Ed.)Publisher: Black Rose Books, Montreal, Canada
Year Published: 1978
Pages: 337pp ISBN: 0-919618-86-3
Library of Congress Number: HT609.B47 Dewey: 301.44'46
Resource Type: Book
Essays on those between the working class and the capitalist class: technicians, managers, administrators, professionals, service workers, sicentists.
Table of Contents
1. The Professional-Managerial Class
1. A Critique and Extension of the PMC
2. Why Class?
3. Class Conflict: The Human Dimension
4. The PMC: A Critique
5. Between the Lines
6. New Left Knots
7. Intellectuals and the Class Structure of Capitalist Society
8. The Professional-Managerial Class or Middle Strata
9. A Ticket to Ride: More Locations on the Class Map
10. Women as a New Revolutionary Class
© 2018. The information provided is copyright and may not be reproduced in any form or by any means (whether electronic, mechanical or photographic), or stored in an electronic retrieval system, without written permission of the publisher. The content may not be resold, republished, or redistributed. Indexing and search applications by Ulli Diemer and Chris DeFreitas.