The Next American Revolution
Sustainable Activism for the Twenty-First Century
Boggs, Grace Lee; Kurashique, Scott; Glover, DannyPublisher: University of California Press, USA
Year Published: 2011
Pages: 224pp ISBN: 978-0520269248
Library of Congress Number: HN65.B634 Dewey: 303.48'409309051
Resource Type: Book
Why revolution is not only possible and necessary, but in some places already in the making.
Table of Contents
1. These Are the Times to Grow Our Souls
2. Revolution as a New Beginning
3. Let's Talk about Malcolm and Martin
4. Detroit, Place and Space to Begin Anew
5. A Paradigm Shift In Our Concept of Education
6. What Are The Leader's We've Been Looking For
© 2018. The information provided is copyright and may not be reproduced in any form or by any means (whether electronic, mechanical or photographic), or stored in an electronic retrieval system, without written permission of the publisher. The content may not be resold, republished, or redistributed. Indexing and search applications by Ulli Diemer and Chris DeFreitas.