Anarchism & Socialism
Reformism or Revolution?
Price, WaynePublisher: Black Cat Press
Year Published: 2010
Pages: 218pp Price: $17.50 ISBN: 978-0-9812897-0-0
Resource Type: Book
In these essays grouped around common themes, Wayne Price draws on decades of extensive practical experience in antiwar and student movements, marxist tendency groups and affinity-based anarchist organizations, to make an insightful case for "pro-organizational," class-struggle anarchism.
Table of Contents
Part I: What is Revolutionary, Class Struggle, Anarchist-Communism?
- What is Class Struggle Anarchism?
- The Relationship Between the Working Class and Nonclass Oppression
- Anarchist Organization, Not Leninist Vanguardism
- What is Anarchist-Communism?
- Industrial Capitalism and Civilization
Part II: Reformism or Revolution
- Confronting the Question of Power
- Our Program is the Anarchist Revolution!
- Elements of a Program for Labor
- Paul Goodmans Anarchism
- Hal Draper and Socialism-from-Below
- The Crisis of Capitalism
Part III: The Nature of the Communist Countries & the Russian Revolution
- What Do We Mean by Anti-Capitalism?
- The Bureaucratic Ruling Class
- State Capitalism
- The Degeneration of the Russian Revolution
© 2019. The information provided is copyright and may not be reproduced in any form or by any means (whether electronic, mechanical or photographic), or stored in an electronic retrieval system, without written permission of the publisher. The content may not be resold, republished, or redistributed. Indexing and search applications by Ulli Diemer and Chris DeFreitas.